Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Certified Organic Cosmetics - Healthy for You & for Our Planet


One discovery I made in a journey full of adventure and misadventure over the past 11 months was Certified Organic Cosmetics. A fellow reflexology student in Florida introduced me to this wonderful company out of Australia. Of course, the organic aspect was the hook for me to look closer. What I have found and share with others is a great line of skin care, body care, cosmetics, and more from this emerging leader now moving into the U.S. market. The company is miessence. Please have a look around. If you love the organic idea, I know you will be as excited as I am about their products. It's always exciting to find products that we use everyday that are wonderful and healthy for ourselves and for our planet. Miessence and the other OneGroup product lines have all measured up to their claims.

What's more this company offers their products through a wonderful home-based business opportunity.

No comments: