Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Refllexology in Memphis, Tennessee

Of course, those who read my blog regularly know that I am a Registered Certified Reflexologist working in the Memphis, TN, area. For a long while my reflexology posts were popping up quickly in the top 5 or 6 on a google search looking for "reflexology, Memphis, TN." I've noticed that it no longer even shows in the first 3 or 4 pages. I'm certainly not sure what's happened, but I hope you'll indulge me the opportunity to include this more current post in hopes that ALIVE! will again come up high in the google searches.

For those of you just finding my blog for the first time, please take the time to check out my reflexology website as well. I believe you will be amazed at what you'll learn about the benefits of reflexology. Scheduling an appointment affords you the experience to go along with the knowledge you'll glean from the site. Most likely, you'll quickly become a believer in its incredible benefits.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

You may want to resubmit your site to the search engines. Try linking into that site with your blog, squidoo lens and any others like facebook or myspace. As a fellow blogger, I always click through websites to rank them better and always always visit any paid sponsors (adsense) to leave a few pennies behind. Hope that helps! (p.s. make sure your meta tags for your site cover high searched terms)