Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Now a Member - Reflexology Association of America

This is exciting! This week I've officially joined the Reflexology Association of America. Membership in a professional organization like this seemed like someone else's dream. In fact, taking the bold step out of my comfort zone and onto the path of learning and education to become a Registered Certified Reflexologist (RCR) must have been someone else's dream, as well.

In fact, in all reality, I believe my personal dreams were to0 deeply buried for too many years to even know they existed. Growing up with little encouragement from the home front to consider anything else than secretary or teacher as a future, I pretty much just made good grades because that seemed like the right thing to do, and received my B.A. just because it seemed like the right thing to do. That was in Journalism. Well, I didn't wish to teach or be a secretary, and it seemed like the next most right thing to do. . . . whatever the right thing is or was.

RCR, like many other endeavors in my life, came out of a journey I wasn't even aware I was traveling until post 50th Birthday. The discoveries are new everyday. And exciting events like being welcomed to join the Reflexology Association of America, and also recently, the East Memphis Business and Professional Women have been a welcome surprise along that journey.

You're always a welcome visitor at my professional website! www.FootstepsInEden.com

I've had some difficulty the last few days linking the blog to some of the other places I'd love for you to visit. Here are the web addresses. You may copy and paste to visit them.
Reflexology Association of America: www.reflexology-usa.org
National Business and Professional Women: http://www.bpwusa.org

No comments: