Thursday, January 31, 2008

Reflexology Mats

Reflexology Mats

Here's an example of one of them. There BIG news in gift catalogs and online. Just this morning I found a website showing one city's implementing of the theory by building three reflexology paths in their local parks. The paths seem to be a great idea. Reported results have been impressive.

I'm wondering about these rugs. Having given many reflexology sessions, and received them myself, I'm know first hand the awesome benefits of this complementary modality. And having been taught to avoid extra items (caring touch is so important) I find it most difficult to believe the idea of walking in circles on even a 6-8 foot circle would give the extreme relaxation benefit of reflexology. I'm curious though. Has anyone out there experienced one of these mats? Comments expected and appreciated!!!

For more information on reflexology, please visit my website, www.FootstepsInEden.com Included there you will also find links to other fun and healthful endeavors I've discovered and promote.

No comments: