Friday, April 18, 2008

Dr. Approved Essential Oils for Sinuses

It's that time of the year...at least in Memphis it is...

It's beautiful!!! The azaleas and dogwoods are producing their short but spectacular spring extravaganza showtime! All of this also produces lots of allergy and sinus issues for many people.

My discovery of high quality (therapeutic or medical grade) essential oils has contributed greatly to my ability to enjoy this season with much less of the itchy, watery eyes, irritated nasal passages, sinus drainage and all the rest of what this season often brings. Accordingly, I've shared what I've learned and experienced with others. Occasionally I'm believed. More often my audience is considerably more skeptical.

Recently I came across this article featuring a doctor's suggestions of essential oils for sinus problems. To find the medical community encouraging the use of CAM (Complementary and Alternative Medicine) is always exciting.

Please take the time to check out Dr. Mao's thoughts on the subject of essential oils for sinuses. You'll find it here. You'll also find a whole site loaded with information he has discovered in his journey bringing the best of eastern and western medicine together to treat the whole person.

No comments: