Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Exciting Opportunity for Ladies' Business to Zoom!!!

Ladies Who Launch came to my attention through some "Facebook" escapades over the weekend. And, unbelievably, there is actually a Ladies Who Launch group in Memphis, TN. That's simply amazing!

What is even more amazing is that last night I found myself sitting in on the first meeting of the Incubator here in Memphis. God allowed some very amazing things to happen very quickly . . . LWL call it movement!!! Well movement there was. I believe this is a huge stepping stone to seeing my dreams for my business finally truly be "launched."

If you have a hobby, a business idea, a floundering business, just a wild dream. . . . and you're a lady, look for a group in your city. I believe you will be very pleased that you did!

No comments: