Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Why I Do What I Do Everyday


"What's my reason for getting up in the morning and do what I do every day?" I just came across the question being asked by the author of another blog . . . Live Your Dreams The author is hoping that others would leave their answer. I wasn't quite sure how to do that, but believed it might be an interesting question for a quick blog entry of my own.

From my profile, you know that I'm committed to living my life for Jesus every day. . . a Scripture from Ephesians says it all:

For by grace are you have been saved through faith; and this is not your own doing, it is the gift of God -- not because of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:8-10

We're so precious to God that He gave everything for our salvation. He created us for the plans He had for us before the beginning of time. What a privilege to get up and do whatever He has called us to each and every day!

The hot air balloon at the top of the post (and the one in my profile as well) are one of my dreams . . . No, they have nothing to do with this post except that I was responding to the LIVE YOUR DREAMS question . . . so included one of mine here!!! Someday I'll be up, up, and away in one these . . . I pray it's one day soon!!!

No comments: