Monday, March 31, 2008

ALIVE! My Morphed Newsletter


SENSE ABOUT SCENTS has morphed. As an Independent Representative of the Young Living Essential Oils company, many received a monthly newsletter via email, SENSE ABOUT SCENTS. Since discovering the wonderful ONEGroup miessence® line of organic skincare and cosmetics, and launching my FOOTSTEPS IN EDEN reflexology business I've seen what I believe are some awesome reasons for morphing that newsletter into this wonderful blog.

Since late October I have been working to bring blog readers helpful information on a variety of health and wellness topics. I've also included links to fun, informative, and educational spots on the web offering products and services I believe my readers will love and enjoy.

When I am forced to categorize this blog, it's under health and wellness, but my readers also find posts and links relating to greening our world, family, spiritual matters, shopping, and more.

In the last couple of weeks I've learned to offer an opportunity for readers to become subscribers. (I'm learning this blogging stuff slow but sure -- smiley face here) I'll be emailing my newsletter list today to introduce them to this expanded version of the newsletter. What an exciting new step for ALIVE!

No comments: