Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Reflexology for Restless Leg Syndrome

Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)... I'm asked about reflexology for this challenging condition so often....I'm thinking that I've posted about it a while back, too. Today I would like to share an article by one of my favorite fellow reflexologists, Amy Kreydin. You will find some very useful information here that, I pray, will lead you to consider reflexology for RLS if this is a challenge for you. Amy has a knack for getting right to the heart of the challenge, presenting the facts about it, and offering hope through her suggestions about reflexology (and other complementary therapies) that may be helpful as well. To learn more about reflexology's many benefits visit Footsteps In Eden.

(Photo from Stock Vault)

1 comment:

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for the link.


Thank you for your prayers yesterday. God answered.