Sunday, August 2, 2009

ALIVE! -- Returning to the Blog World


Last post on health & wellness or anything was May 26th. After a 2 month hiatus, perhaps a little explanation is in order.

With thanksgiving to an awesome Heavenly Father who provides healing and makes us ALIVE! in Him, I'm still here to give Him the glory.

A fine line between life and death...an allergic reaction gone terribly bad in early June, found me in the hospital receiving super gargantuan mega-doses of the drugs I prefer to avoid. With a diagnosis of strep induced toxic shock syndrome and celluliltis, I'm very grateful that these were available as a life saving measure.

For someone who just doesn't do sick well at all, the patience it is taking to arrive at complete recovery has been challenging indeed. The first month was just a blur. As I've begun working again and keeping the grandchildren a bit, I'm slowly getting back into my routines. That means ALIVE! will come back to life!!!!

Looking forward to sharing more great thoughts on life and living it to the fullest -- making the most of each new day, and finding ways to stay healthy and well in body, mind, and spirit. Meet me here. Kindly, leave comments along the way.

*Photo from www.stockvault.net

2 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I don't do sick well either! I hope that you had a Happy Sunday.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
So sorry to hear about your illness, glad you're back to the blog world.
I hope you continue to improve and feel better every day!
He is Alive in us!