Monday, August 10, 2009

Special Joy In Blue!

Just for Blue Monday . . . we divert our attention for a moment from thoughts on health and wellness to precious people and things that grace my life. I believe that in the larger pic, faith, family, memories, and enjoyment of life are the greatest contributors to true health and wellness. So, here's my contribution today to Smiling Sally's Blue Monday.


Just love this pic of my mischievous little granddaughter in her pretty blue Easter dress . . . this would not be a complete story, though, without pics of our other two precious little ones. . . one is wearing a spot of blue. Well, the other is spinning in her matching (to her sister's) purple confection. (These dresses were a real joy to create adding to my personal wellness quotient.)



This little guy turned 1 on The Fourth of July. His family is on the adoption journey, and he will soon have siblings from Ethiopia. While visiting ALIVE!, look for more on their story.

13 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Lynn, they really are precious and true treasures. And those dresses! How cute are they! Love the scalloped hems in the large scallops. They look like precious flowers in bloom. Thanks for sharing all of your grands with us.

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Hanlie said...

What beautiful dresses! Lovely grand kids!

Drawn to The Sea said...

Oh, to be a little girl again, wearing a pretty blue dress.

Coloradolady said...

What cuties!! Love the dresses. Have a great Blue Monday.

storyteller said...

What ADORABLE children in lovely attire ... definitely blessings! Thanks for visiting my Multi-tasking at Sacred Ruminations earlier. I love your blog and will look forward to returning as time permits ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

pam said...

These are ADORABLE children!

SmilingSally said...

You made those dresses? How darling. And those grandkids are darling too! Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

Kitt said...

Thanks for visiting my blog page, Lynn. Your growing family looks wonderful. God Bless.

Cindy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the dresses you made. Sweet kids.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable! :-)I love that blue dress and those edges. And oohhh the little guy smiling - priceless! :-)

Happy Blue Monday!

Li

Shirl said...

Hello happy Blue Monday, beautiful dresses!
Have a great week!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

NatureFootstep said...

what a sweet blue dress the little lady wears. :)

Thasnks for the kind comment at my place :)

Joy said...

What sweet grandbabies you have and I'm so excited about the new ones that will be added to your family.
I'm excited to find your blog. I'm looking forward to learning from you. I had a reflexology foot massage done in Jamaica back in June. But I really didn't get any feedback from the person doing it. I think it was just called that. My m-i-l had it done in Tawain. The man that did hers could really tell a lot about her health. She was really impressed.
Thank you for finding me and following my blog.

Joy